Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's been a minute since we last posted!!  

Danny and I were in South Dakota last week.  It wasn't too bad.  Only problem was that we stayed in Huron, where all places to eat close at 9 pm!!  How dumb is that!!!  We were so hungry and every place closed.  And don't try to take a late lunch, Cause all the places close from 2 til 5 to eat!  
WOW!  

It's snowing today in Omaha.  Danny went to Missouri, School got cancelled cause the snow was bad.  Mike Called me and told me to work from home which is nice.  I think I'll where my yellow ski pants to work tomorrow.  

I don't really have much else to say.  I'm fixin to Watch TV til the wife comes home.

PEACE

Andre' (Drizz)

2 comments:

Gothic-Nerd/ Brittany said...

hahaha yellow ski pants....nice.

K8 said...

I'm from Selby, SD and I saw Mike!! Anyway...lately I've been thinkin about this whole R5 thing. I've been goin through some problems in my life. Then again, so does everyone else. My only question is this: how do you tell the difference between when you're just having a really bad time or when you actually need help?